Soccertipsio.com is a website that provides professional soccer betting advice and Sure wins football predictions. We are specialized only in football predictions. We have a proven record of providing exceptional services to our customers. Our team works with a lot of effort and passion and we are happy to call ourselves one of the best tipsters in such an exciting and fast-paced industry.

MAJOR TIP IS READY
DATEEVENTPREDICTIONODDRETURN
13.04.2024Cadiz CF - BarcelonaAway win1.950:1 WIN
12.04.2024Augsburg - Union BerlinOver 2.5 goals1.902:0 LOSE
11.04.2024AC Milan - AS RomaBTTS +1.950:1 LOSE
10.04.2024Hull - MiddlesbroughOver 2.5 goals1.952:2 WIN
09.04.2024Ayr - MortonBTTS +1.901:1 WIN
08.04.2024Kalmar - SiriusOver 2.5 goals1.901:2 WIN
07.04.2024Lyn - KongsvingerOver 2.5,3,0 goals1.951:1 LOSE
06.04.2024Dundee FC - MotherwellOver 2.5 goals2.032:3 WIN
05.04.2024Lyngby - OdenseOver 2.5 goals1.900:0 LOSE
04.04.2024Basaksehir - BesiktasOver 2.5 goals1.901:1 LOSE
03.04.2024Rimini - OlbiaOver 2.5 goals1.955:0 WIN
02.04.2024Portsmouth - DerbyOver 2.5 goals2.102:2 WIN
01.04.2024Leyton Orient - PeterboroughOver 2.5 goals1.901:2 WIN

CHECK OUR LONG TERM MAJOR SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE!!!

PLATINUM TIP IS READY
DATEEVENTPREDICTIONODDRETURN
13.04.2024Newcastle - TottenhamAway or Draw1.404:0 LOSE
12.04.2024FC Emmen - MaastrichtOver 2.5 goals1.401:3 WIN
11.04.2024CSKA 1948 - LudogoretsAway win1.400:1 WIN
10.04.2024Charlton U21 - Barnsley U21Over 2.5 goals1.400:4 WIN
09.04.2024Sheffield Wed - NorwichOver 1.5 goals1.401:1 WIN
08.04.2024Udinese - InterAway win1.441:2 WIN
07.04.2024Dortmund U19 - Bochum U19Over 2.5 goals1.403:2 WIN
06.04.2024Heidenheim - Bayern MunichAway win1.403:2 LOSE
05.04.2024Derry City - DundalkOver 1.5 goals1.404:1 WIN
04.04.2024Chelsea - Manchester UtdOver 2.5 goals1.473:4 WIN
03.04.2024Bayer Leverkusen - DusseldorfOver 2.5 goals1.404:0 WIN
02.04.2024Doncaster - WrexhamAway or Draw1.401:0 LOSE
01.04.2024Leeds - HullHome win1.40
3:1 WIN

CHECK OUR LONG TERM COMBO SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE!!!

GOLDEN TIP IS READY
DATEEVENTPREDICTIONODDRETURN
13.04.2024Bournemouth - Manchester UtdAway or Draw1.572:2 WIN
12.04.2024Persepolis - MalavanUnder 2.5 goals1.601:0 WIN
11.04.2024Al Ittihad - Al HilalOver 2.5 goals1.551:4 WIN
10.04.2024PSG - BarcelonaBTTS +1.662:3 WIN
09.04.2024Lok. Sofia - BeroeUnder 2.5 goals1.571:0 WIN
08.04.2024Breidablik - HafnarfjordurOver 2.5 goals1.551:1 LOSE
07.04.2024Roda - VenloOver 2.5 goals1.602:1 WIN
06.04.2024PSV - AZ AlkmaarOver 2.5 goals1.575:1 WIN
05.04.2024Paderborn - Hertha BerlinOver 2.5 goals1.572:3 WIN
04.04.2024Luzern - YverdonOver 2.5 goals1.601:0 LOSE
03.04.2024Heracles - AZ AlkmaarOver 2.5 goals1.575:0 WIN
02.04.2024Bangor - PortadownOver 2.5 goals1.570:3 WIN
01.04.2024Vålerenga - SogndalOver 2.5 goals1.601:1 LOSE

CHECK OUR LONG TERM GOLDEN SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE!!!

Challenge bet service

The idea of the challenge bet is very simple and straightforward – betting on secure well-selected matches with small odds and using the right betting strategy after each step.
This makes this service one of the most preferred by all gamblers these days, due to the low risk of loss, the high success rate, and the small starting investment.

The Challenge bet is a service that is quite different from the others. Here the odds we give are low, ranging from 1.25 to 1.40 with a level of security above 90%. We have our strategy for this kind of service – 10 steps with an aggressive strategy (example: Martingale system), after which you have to start a new 10 steps. Of course, there is a low chance of losses – 10%, after which you have to bet the money you have invested in the step you have reached by adding the amount for the next step. That’s why it’s very important when you start using this service to use up to 20% of your bankroll so you can cover these losses without worrying. See the sample explanatory table below:

Soccertipsio.com Challenge tip
STEPSTAKEODDRETURN
Step 1100€1.30WIN 130€
Step 2130€1.30WIN 169€
Step 3169€1.30WIN 220€
Step 4220€1.30WIN 285€
Step 5285€1.30WIN 371€
Step 6371€1.30WIN 482€
Step 7482€1.30WIN 627€
Step 8627€1.30WIN 815€
Step 9815€1.30WIN 1060€
Step 101060€1.30WIN 1378€
CHALLENGE TIP IS READY
DATEEVENTPREDICTIONODDRETURN
13.04.2024RB Leipzig - WolfsburgHome win1.333:0 WIN
12.04.2024Betis - Celta VigoUnder 3.5 goals1.302:1 WIN
11.04.2024Aarhus - NordsjaellandOver 1.5 goals1.251:0 LOSE
10.04.2024PSG - BarcelonaOver 2.0 goals1.332:3 WIN
09.04.2024Doncaster - WalsallOver 1.5 goals1.282:1 WIN
08.04.2024Jong AZ - FC EmmenOver 2.0 goals1.333:2 WIN
07.04.2024Nantes - LyonAway or Draw1.331:3 WIN
06.04.2024Leicester - BirminghamHome win1.332:1 WIN
05.04.2024Derry City - DundalkOver 1.5 goals1.334:1 WIN
04.04.2024Beroe - Botev PlovdivUnder 3.5 goals1.250:3 WIN
03.04.2024Servette - Lausanne OuchyHome win1.251:2 LOSE
02.04.2024Bournemouth - Crystal PalaceOver 1.5 goals1.251:1 WIN
01.04.2024Grimsby - Bradford CityOver 1.5 goals1.251:1 WIN

CHECK OUR LONG TERM SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE!!!

About us:

There is one thing we have in common: a passion for our work.
We are people who have an unrivaled passion for sports (especially football), and follow these principles in our daily lives. We represent ourselves as worthy professionals in the fields of information technology, sports, marketing, software development, and beyond. We only work with the best to provide Sure win football predictions to our clients. This is a fundamental condition in order to keep our promises to our customers.
Our main goal is to be really the fair betting tips provider, which gives winning predictions in the long term and brings good profit to our clients!

Get Started Today! Contact us and start growing your bankroll.